TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Photo Schmooot with K-Dawg!!

Minimum Wage
opens September 28th, 2007 Off Broadway
the Bleecker Street Theater
45 Bleecker Street, NYC

Hola Burgerbuns,

Sheesh, I'm tired. I just got home about an hour ago and had to weed thru 800 emails in my mailbox. And now I am here to blog to you.

Isn't Blog a stupid word? Actually, one of the most hated phrases coined on the internet is "blogosphere". I think it was the second most despised. What lame assbag came up with that?

So we had a photo shoot today. Our good friend and excellent photographer ( among his many talently talents) Kevin Scott agreed to do a photo shoot with us this morning. We have always affectionately referred to him as K-Dawg since the FringeNYC festival in 2002. I cannot say enough good things about him! Absolutlel LOVE him!!




And when I say this morning, I mean we were up at 5:30 am carting a duffle bag full of costumes to the Pit Theater in Manhattan. We were able to commence shooting around 7 am in the Pit Theater space. If you haven't ever been to the Pit, you should check it out-some really great improv goes on there and we know many of their regulars. Such luminaries as Kevin Scott, Kimmy Gatewood, Jen Nails, Ptolemy Slocum and many others...

Anyway, here's a quick vid of this early morning debacle.
balls,
J


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home