TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Arroz con Mariachi!

So, my brother Brian, (who is much smarter than me) has asked me to bring my guitar with me when I come down to Huatulco, Mexico this coming week.

This could be a good thing or a bad thing, because truth be told, I am a pretty sucky guitar player. But nevertheless, if music be the food of love, give me that and a side of chili rejeno, right?!

I hope he realizes though, that I hope to start up my own local Mariachi band there. Except I want to see if I can get all the local little kids to sing "Rock You like a Hurricane" or "Can't Touch This" or perhaps some trippy Doors/Jim Morrison rant.

Yeah, that would be cool. In our spiffy black Antonio Banderas "Desperado" outifits.

Oh hell, I'll keep practicing La Bamba.
J
"¿Padre?
¿Si, hijo?
Quiero matarle...
ESTE ES EL FINAL. EL FINAL MI AMIGOOO...*

(*spanish lyrics to the Doors, The End courtesy of SpanishTranslate.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home