TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

"Still some stuff in the basement." -Rocky Balboa

Do you remember that scene from Rocky Balboa? The one where he tells Paulie that he still has something inside? Yeah, me too. I liked that scene.

I'm trying to figure out what's still in my basement. I think it might be an old Hollymatic Griddle 4000... or a poke in the eye from a rusty spatula...











(Cue Rocky Music: "Da da da da...."

oops, that was Jaws:

" "Da da da da da da..."

Nope that was Lord of the Rings:

"Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da da BOM BOM da da da da da da da!")


Somebody is trying to light a fire in me.
Somebody is trying to light a fire in my basement.
And they almost burned my testock-clays.

The basement is dark.
It smells of rancid french fries.
It smells of adventure and locked away dreams.

1 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger "Dash" said...

Hi uncle Jeeff! its ethan! visit my blog!
and heres proof that im ethan: Rorshchimashcamack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home