TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My first Blog


Wow. This is my first blog. My cast members said they would kill me if I didn't get into the flow...So, here I go. The rehearsal process is going very well. Sometimes I get nervous that we will run out of time with Guy Stroman because of our limited time with him but I know it will all work out in the end. The cast is gelling and the creative team is second to none. We are truly blessed to have the team we have assembled. As I described at the first rehearsal, when I played baseball growing up I always day dreamed about being on the Little League All Star Team with the best players in the league. I feel like I am doing that with Minimum Wage right now. We have assembled my dream team. From the directors to our Executive Producer Team, to the Creative Team, everyone is just kicking ass right now. I am very proud.

I will say it right now in this blog: this show is going to be a success. It is going to sell and we are going to have a blast entertaining audiences for months to come. It's a dream man. We are living a dream. I am not promising the next big Broadway hit. But, I am predicting that whoever comes into that theatre is going to have fun, they are going to tell their friends about the fun they had, and word will spread. That is a given. The reason I feel this way is everyone involved with this show is a fun maker. We specialize in helping people be happy and kick back. Right now in rehearsal we are working our butts off to build a monster of entertainment, giggles and escape for our audiences one poop joke at a time. Goodnight ya'll. See you at 45 Bleeker in a month. Buy tickets tomorrow at burgerboys.com because the discount is going away by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home