TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

nerves

i have a confession....

i'm late on my blog. it should have been on friday, and today is sunday. that means i'm 2 days late.

it's like i'm e-Pregnant.

how did this happen you may ask?

we blogged. we blogged so hard. all those keystrokes. tab tab tab.

now i want you to blog. i want you to blog so bad. i want the biggest blog ever. then blog on my blog.

i'm writing non-sense things down today, because i'm very nervous.
i don't even really get nervous and i'm nervous.

i remember one time i flew to washington dc to perform for the president.
i was scantily clad and stuffed into an over sized cake.... ready to bust out and sing.
even then i wasn't nervous.

i am now.

i went out with my awesome roommates last night and had some drinks.
that helped.
and laundry.

what a weird blog this has been for me.
was it weird for you?

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Tempy said...

Hey, I'm trying to get in touch with a LaGreca. My name is Katharine and I was in the Naked In A Fishbowl show at the Fringe. Mind passing my name along? They have my email...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home