TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Monday, September 10, 2007

Okay okay. So yeah , I missed last week. It was the whole Labor day thing...oh and I was too STUPIFIED by the magic that is Will Bryan!

But I've recovered and have lots to share.

1. I've reworked our logo. For the first time ever we are getting the opportunity to work with an Advertising team. The group we're working with is EMG and they are frytastic. One of the things they helped us with was the approach to the logo. Our old logo while fun really doesn't communicate what we are. We could be a Cartoon Show, a pizza place, A Septaugenarian Camp, who knows. Here is a pic of the old one.

I played with many different ideas. And I'll probably continue tweeking it, but here is our latest.

2. I got an email from an old chummity chum today that blew my mind. Karey Montoya James a sweet big hearted friend of mine from Denver is FLYING out to see our very first show. Can you believe that? Who does that? I am so blown away by the generosity to do such a thing. And she's not some wealthy theatre buff, she's a regular joe like the rest of us. So... talk about support! We did OLIVER together back in the day in Denver, Colorado, she was part of the whole Denver Original Scene Theatre, which years ago sadly closed. I'll have to see if she can sneek some of my familiy in her luggage. We're Mexican and small so maybe it's possible.
:P


Okay, still lots to do. Jeff and I still doing minor tweeks to script and I'm doing all the signage for the front of the theatre. Oh yeah, and learn my lines and vocal parts and choreography and ..... AAAAGHHHHHH!

2 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the podcast was awesome! ok, all cast members must click on this link immediately!
http://gothamist.com/2007/09/10/video_of_the_da_108.php

 
At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the podcast was awesome! ok, all cast members must click on this link immediately!
http://gothamist.com/2007/09/10/video_of_the_da_108.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home