TICKETS available at http://www.burgerboys.com/

MiNiMumWage: The Burgerboy Chronicles

Current happenings with the new Off Broadway show, MINIMUM WAGE and crew members!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007



Okay...so I fell off the wagon and it's 1:33 am in the morning and my day is finally coming to an end.

Whew.

But i'm FINALLY blogging!

So what's going on? Well, rehearsing...designing postcards, rehearsin, designing banners and other stuff.

My fave so far....Door Wraps! What? You mean like the Goat Cheese Spinach Arugula sandwich thingies @ cosi?
No...I'm talking 8 ft images of each Wager!

So here they is...I can't wait til they arrive at the theatre and we get to put them up.

Yay!

And if you haven't gotten enough of my bloggin then something is wrong with you. But I won't deny you, so you can go listen to me rant about the show and losing my biggest Cartoon Client....Disney this past week.
:(

www.indiespinnerrack.com


Okay...Enjoy...now I must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home